- Sales & Marketing, networking with business owners
- Customer satisfaction
- Assist with estimates, especially for larger jobs
- Manage inventory
- And More!
FRANCHISE FEES & TERRITORIES
*Financing available via third party lender
Owner Success StoriesHear why our owners took advantage of the opportunity and invested in one of the top franchises available.
Franchising OpportunitiesFind what's available in your state. Red areas represent an active franchise:
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Greensboro / Winston-Salem, NC
- Omaha, NE
- Oakland - San Francisco Bar Area, CA
- Tucson, AZ
- Tulsa, OK
- Des Moines, IA
- Honolulu, HI
- Little Rock, AR
- Miami, FL
- Reno, NV
- Spokane, WA
- Albuquerque, NM
- SeaTac, WA
- El Paso, TX
- Bergen County, NJ
- Atlantic City, NJ
- Providence, RI
As a TFL® franchise owner, you'll have the opportunity to succeed with the support of our team.*
- Centralized scheduling team assistance
- Cutting-edge technology available to guide your operations
- Industry-leading training program and tech support team
Marketing & Sales
- Marketing and sales campaign execution assistance led by data, insights and your goals
- Numerous inbound and outbound marketing opportunities
- Consolidated account management team for both national sales and marketing
*Please see important disclosures and qualifications in Item 19 of our Franchise Disclosure Document. Your actual results may vary. This franchising information is not intended as an offer to sell a franchise or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. Certain states regulate the offer and sale of franchises. If you are a resident of one of these states we will not offer or sell you a franchise unless and until we have complied with the applicable presale filing, registration, and disclosure requirements in your state.
In Business for Over
The locksmith industry has drastically changed and TFL is the catalyst for that change. By offering more than just standard locksmith services, putting an emphasis on unparalleled customer service and identifying, vetting, and installing the latest high tech products TFL has created an unrivaled national service delivery platform.
We define ourselves as Physical Security Specialists because while we are extremely competent when it comes to rekeying your locks or installing door hardware, our teams will also implement full card access systems, with security cameras and complete a thorough security assessment of your home or buildings security, by adjusting door closures, exit devices and ensuring handicap operators are in compliance.
Why Join The TFL Franchise?
- YEARS OF LOCKSMITH EXPERIENCE AND BUSINESS EDUCATION
- QUALIFIED, TRUSTWORTHY NATIONWIDE SECURITY SOLUTIONS
- UTILIZE THE LATEST TECHNOLOGIES
- ACCOUNTS WITH SOME OF THE BEST KNOWN COMPANIES IN THE U.S.
- 90% OF THE REVENUE COMES FROM COMMERCIAL SECTOR
- ACCESS CONTROL MARKET WORTH OVER $37 BILLION ANNUALLY
TFL Franchise Owner testimonial